Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Lace Ups & Herringbone

Okay, it's a new year & this is my first post! I've been a little MIA, taking a little break & going through recruitment at Baylor! Now I am getting back in the groove of things, putting more things in my day planner than possible, chugging some double espresso coffee & trying to keep my nails from chipping! Yay school! 

Starting the new year off right, casual, classy and a bit sassy. This outfit is one of my favs, it features some items I received for Christmas & my newest most FAV shoes! 



















Okay- I may be biased, but how CUTE is this outfit? I love the top... Those are some of my fav tops because they're basically an optical allusion. People will think that you have on two different tops, and that you paired together layered tops, BUT you didn't and you are fooling people left & right! The vest? Who doesn't want, love, & need this J.Crew vest? We all do! These strappy heels were a must in my book ever since I saw them. I was obsessed with them & still are! 

Here are some links to the fab pieces: 
Let me know what y'all think! 

PS- these sunnies from BP Nordstrom are some of my FAVS! Allllll BP sunglasses are perf, good quality, and don't break the bank! They allow you to purchase many styles and keep it affordable!









No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...