Monday, April 18, 2016

Start the week off STRONG!


 
















If you are a coffee lover like me, this is for you! 

When I say that I'm a coffee lover, I mean that I drink 3-4 cups a day usually. I love the way that it smells. I love the taste of it. I hoard coffee, just because I can never get enough! I probably have 8 different kinds of coffee right now! The way to start of the day is to make a cup of coffee & enjoy it!

High Brew is coffee made simple! High Brew is cold brewed coffee, meaning you are getting every last bit of flavor, packed into this small container! There are several different flavors they offer, and here's my opinion: 

Double Espresso: my go-to. I need that extra bolt! It's strong, but not a bittery strong, and it's got a smooth flavor. If you need a bolt of coffee, and energy, the natural way, this is it! (50 cal)
Mexican Vanilla: the flavor is still strong of coffee, but sweetened with the natural flavor of vanilla. (60 cal)
Salted Caramel: Yum!!!! Sweetened by the caramel, but counteracted with the sea salt, this is a great combo! (60 cal)
Dark Chocolate Mocha: Hello!!!! Coffee AND chocolate. Yes! At only 60 calories, this is an amazing combo and can curb that sweet tooth! 
Black & Bold: This one is dairy free & 20 calories! Packed with flavor like you just brewed it yourself. For the coffee lover that needs that original aroma flavor, this is it! Not my personal fav, I love a little sweeter flavor!

This coffee is so easy & convenient! Ready for the craziest of days, just grab it and go, no waiting for the water to heat up, and packing your coffee into the filter! This is perfect for those crazy schedules! 

http://www.highbrewcoffee.com




1 comment:

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...