Monday, April 25, 2016

THE TRUTH.





















Dress: Elle Lain. Shoes: Tory Burch. Necklace: Everlasting Joy Jewelry
Earrings: Kendra Scott. Sunglasses: Ray Ban.
Alt Dress: Elle Lain

Do you want to hear the harsh truth? It's currently 12:32 am... It's Tuesday morning & I just remembered that I haven't written my blog for the beginning of the week. I have a test & quizzam tomorrow, or actually- I guess "today". It's a crazy week being the last week of classes at Baylor & I'm hoping there is a sane amount of coffee to get me through it! 

Life as a college student is 100% pure "almost organized" chaos. Being on your own is one of the most difficult things. EVER. I have $4 to my name right now, just waiting on checks to be deposited (obviously I spent way too much at North Park & Highland Park Village this weekend- EEK!). My room is an absolute mess- I sat on my bed yesterday & managed to spill probably half of my coffee on my {white} comforter! I'm trying to plan all of my studying & get my apt together because I have a jewelry trunk show at my place on Friday! 


WOW. What a week. But you know what? In the midst of it all, there is something, someone, we can ALWAYS rely on....

The Word.
The Lord.
The TRUTH. 

YOU will always be worth more than that homework grade. (Right, mom?)
YOU will always be more important than you think others see you as. 
YOU will always need more sleep, but will probably never get it.. This is when BFF coffee comes into play!
Always know that YOU are worth more than YOU will ever give yourself credit for. 

Here are some inspiring words to get us all through this bump in the road:




And some cute & funnies:




Happy Day, Y'all!
We are far more blessed than we think. Take a step back, a deep breath, and look at all you have to be thankful for! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...