Tuesday, May 31, 2016

SUMMER BLUES














Top: Edgy Soul. Shorts: JCPenney. Shoes: Target
Necklace: Everlasting Joy. Purse: Rebecca Minkoff. Earrings: Kendra Scott. 


Summer. Summer. Summer. 
Is it just me, or does it not feel officially summer until Memorial Day? I am in full summer mode (even though I've been in summer mode for three weeks now!). 

I recently became aware of a super, super cute online boutique "Edgy Soul." I got to chat with Mady the owner, and she is one of the cutest / sweetest things! If you know me, you know I love a good find! This is a good find, people! Cute, in-style & affordable clothes- I'm there! 


Belle sleeves are so in right now! I love them & I am always on the hunt for them! (Even though I manage to dip the sleeves in my queso/salsa, every. single. time.). This top is perfect for summer because it's super light & airy, so even though it's long-sleeve, it's totally bearable! 

As always- Everlasting Joy= 10% off with code: EJ+Catherine. 
Edgy Soul= 10% off with code: BAYLORGIRL10. 

Hope you all have a fabulous four day week! These are my fav!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...