Monday, May 23, 2016

The Perfect Summer Tank {Under $25}


















Tank: Target.  Shorts: Similar. Shoes: Target. 
Earrings: Everlasting Joy. Necklace: Everlasting Joy. Bracelets: Everlasting Joy.

I have been MIA. And it has been SO nice. Once I got home from school I caught up on some much needed sleep! (I think I slept for 42 hours within 3 nights...) I got unpacked... Maybe not all but my closet is a work in progress. And I just took some me time! It was nice to not think about anything. Now, back in the groove!

If you know me, you know I am all over a good deal. 

With that being said, this summer outfit is a great deal! I am always looking for a top I can pair with more than one bottom & I have a feeling this tank will be my summer go to! Whether it's printed shorts, a skirt or even some cuffed skinnies, this top will go with anything & add some (bouncy) fun!

These shoes are a steal too! AND, they're soooo comfy! Seriously. I walked all around North Park in these without any complaints! That my friend, is a winner in my books! These shoes are also my current go to, because they're cute, comfy & fun! Flatforms are super in right now, which is great because you're still dressing up your outfit, without contemplating some hurting feet! Flatforms are so easy to walk in! (Target is currently having BOGO 50%- buy one get one half off rain boots, sandals & flip flops!)

My tassel earrings are only $18, my necklace is only $15 & my bracelets are 3 for $11!! They're all three Everlasting Joy Jewelry & you can get 10% off with code: EJ+Catherine and you can score some FREE shipping with code: EJLOVE. :) This is one of my FAV jewelry brands! Such great quality, a great brand with an even more amazing philanthropy. 

Have you ever taken a photo (maybe with sunglasses on, or you couldn't see the screen) and thought, OMG, that is going to be fab!? Well, that's kind of how I was with this brick wall! I thought it would be a great backdrop, and then I go to load all my photos... And I almost match the wall. You win some. You lose some. But at least we're talking deals, so technically we're winning on this post?! ;) 

Hope your week is off to a great start! Good to be back!



No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...