Wednesday, September 30, 2015

ROCKSBOX ROCKS. WHY?

Recently I received my first Rocksbox after seeing it all over my fellow bloggers pages. What's inside the little white box?






So what's the big buzz about Rocksbox? What's so great about this monthly shipment is that you essentially get to "borrow" jewelry at a low cost, and constantly get to look refreshed & in style. 
You create a wish list of items you would love to receive at some point in your boxes, and you have a personal stylist that will choose one key item, and focus your other people around the main focus!
This week, my main focus were the fabulous Loren Hope earrings, and my trending necklace & bracelet followed suite. 
At any point, I can decide I've styled enough with this jewelry, pack it in the pre-labeled shipping envelope, send it back, and immediately receive new jewelry pieces, as many times a month as I want. 
Another great aspect is that the pieces you receive, if you are to fall in love with one, you have the opportunity to purchase that item at a reduced price AND you get "Shine Spend" each month, which is $10 credited towards your purchase!
It's a win/win for everyone! You get to try new jewelry pieces and brands, see what works for you, and constantly have new looks!

Xoxo,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...