Friday, September 25, 2015

Fall Friday: Booties!


Booties are some of my favorite shoe styles & make me super happy for fall! These are all under $200 and super cute! These are just a few of my favorites! It was so hard to narrow down to just these five. I'm not sure which ones I should order for myself. Fringe is in this season, if you can't tell, and these fringe embellished booties are a great way to add a little flare to your style! Some have a tall heel, some short, a little variety! I love all of these & definitely "need" them.... 

Happy Fall Friday y'all!

xoxo
~Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...