Wednesday, October 28, 2015

5 Ways To Be Successful If You Are NOT A Morning Person

We all have those mornings where we manage to skip 3 alarms & wake up not remember doing so.
No??
Just me... Okay.


Here are my simple tricks that allow me to get ready

 from start to finish in under an hour:


1) Have your outfit picked out. As mentioned in Nothing To Wear, if I don't pick out my outfit the night before, there's a good chance that I won't be looking cute the following morning. I am in no way a morning person, so I don't wake up early enough to put thought into things. Having your outfit pre-planned and knowing that it works, saves you a huge amount of time & frustration!

2) Have your coffee prepped. Each night, I set up my Keurig so that I only have to push what size cup I want and put my creamer in. My coffee is already in place, cup is ready & my sugar is already in. I literally just press large cup & pour my creamer in. I need my caffeine quick! 

3) Have everything in it's place. If I'm going to curl my hair- my curling iron is out & ready. My Clarisonic is by my sink, with my face wash & wash cloth, ready to be used. Backpack- already has what I need for that day's classes in it. These little things that take you maybe three minutes the night before take longer in the morning while you are half asleep. 

4) Random- I have my blinds shut when I go to sleep, but not tight. Waking up in the morning is a whole lot easier when you allow a little light in to slowly wake you. I seem to wake up more refreshed than half dead... When I close my blinds & my curtains, I tend to need three alarms and still manage to take 30 minutes laying there.

5) Break the habit of social media in bed! I started this last year in my dorm. I found myself checking my social media on my phone and falling back asleep! If you will just get up when your alarm goes off, you will save yourself so much time! If you break the habit now, you won't do it anymore and it's amazing how much time it can save you that you don't realize you are spending! 

Hope these tips & tricks help! 

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...