Sunday, October 25, 2015

STYLED BY CAT


I LOVE living with so many girls! I LOVE when girls come to me & ask me what they should wear. I LOVE styling outfits from other girls' closets! It's like a breath of fresh air! 


Morgan & I went to Ben Rector, of course we had to dress to impress!


Morgan has such a cute closet & she's cute herself. It's a win/win! I love this suede skirt of hers and maroon is THE color this season. (I'm still looking for the perfect suede skirt... help!!) Paired with her fringe booties & this outfit is perfect! I love that you can wear this to a concert or to dinner, the skirt is so versatile! 

Fringe Booties: Macy's. Suede Skirt: Marshalls. Top: Old Navy. Bracelets: Alex & Ani.

2 comments:

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...