Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Floral & Floppy

YOU HAVE MADE IT HALWAY THROUGH THE WEEK! 
REWARD YOURSELF! 














OUTFIT DETS: Dress & Hat= Downtown Girls & Brother. 



Getting back in the swing of things & trying to dress cute is tough! I love when I can do the minimal amount for an outfit to come together. That's why this outfit is perfect for those times when you aren't feeling 100% but still want to look the part! 

This outfit is so easy. This dress requires no jewelry, earrings if ya want, but other than that, you don't need anything because the dress speaks for itself! Adding booties to any outfits instantly dresses it up a notch. And, when you're feeling like you don't want to do your hair, you need to hide yours roots (we've all been there) or you just don't think that dry shampoo is going to get the job done, throw on a cute floppy hat! I love felt floppy hats! I need to learn that it is a-okay to wear hats in public, but I just feel so weird! 
You can totally create your own rendition of this outfit. Dress, shoes, hat, you are ready to go! Always be on the lookout for those key pieces that can boost an outfit and for those tops/dresses that allow you to throw them on & go with nothing added. (well, we would love for you to add pants..)

ALSO- yes, I know, my legs are suuuuuuper white. Thank you winter, you get the best of us. I obviously missed out on my St. Tropez application. I need to get back on that! 

1 comment:

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...