Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Leopard Energy...
















Current Obsessions: colored skinnies & anything oversized, plaid preferred. 

I've got the best of both worlds right here! 
I love my green skinnies because they are so versatile- I can dress them up or I can keep them casual. Also a big fan of some structured plaid tops because they aren't necessarily the "college class" look but they can be dressed up & appropriately paired to look as if it's an everyday social look!

Okay- and aren't we all, always running out of battery on our phones?! Well- I have the perfect thing to fix that problem! I've tried portable chargers, charging cases, and now a charging clutch! This one has got to be my favorite because it's fashionable, and you always (if you're me) carry some sort of purse along with you, so why not carry something that serves double duty! 

My top & jeans are both from The Brass Trunk, and are my fav brand- KARLIE. 
Booties- TARGET
Clutch- The Linen Peddler

Thanks y'all! I love when y'all read my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...