Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Spring Trends: #1!















I'm starting a new series. (I know, starting on a Thursday, but I couldn't wait until Monday!) 
Spring Trends. I will be posting a series of spring trends, one blog post at a time! You'll have to anticipate each one, on the edge of your seat, stalking my insta for updates... ;)

My first trend for this Spring s BELL SLEEVES! 
This 70's inspired look is making a come back, and it's even better than before! I love how everything eventually comes back, that's why I have such a HARD time getting rid of anything in my closet. What if I need it in 12 years?! There are lots of dresses & rompers around with bell sleeves, but I'm on the look out for a bell sleeve top to pair with some high waisted shorts or some denim shorts! There are so many options right now! These sleeves are fab, because you're covering a little more skin up top, so in my opinion, you can show a liiiiiiittle more on the bottom! 

The dress I'm pictured in is a Judith March dress, that I scored on major sale last year. 
Here are some of my current favs that feature bell sleeves:





                                                      #2





No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...