Wednesday, April 6, 2016

5 Easy Ways to Pay Attention to Yourself



















Y'all! You have made it halfway through the week! Give yourself a clap!!!

When the weeks get stressed & you lose track of time, you need to remember to pay yourself attention! I know we all get caught up in what needs to be done, and the crazy hectic schedule times, but remembering yourself is important! 

Here are 5 easy ways to pay yourself some attention:

1) FLOWERS. 
This is one of my favorites. I buy flowers once a week, because it automatically brightens your bedrooms or bathroom, and it makes you feel more feminine! This is such an easy way to add a burst of happiness! You can grab some while you are grocery shopping for the week, but I make a special trip to a wholesale florist to pick some good ones!

2) COFFEE. (Or your drink of choice!)
I love coffee. I have to have a cup every single morning, and more days than not, I have 1-2 cups after that, either taking a to-go to class with me or an afternoon pick me up! So for me, splurging on nice coffee is something that makes me happy! I love to buy new coffee, so I have a little collection to choose from! If you don't like coffee this could be your tea, or I know some of you, this could be your nightly wine... ;) 

3) SOAP.
Everyone showers. (Right??). You have to use a soap, so why not buy yourself some nice soap, that smells amazing, and leaves you feeling refreshed?? This could even be hand soap. I love bar hand soap, because of the looks and because majority of the time, the smell is amazing! I want to wash my hands (& body) and leave smelling strong! This is something so simple that can brighten your day!

4) NAILS. LIPS. PEFUME. ETC.
The way you feel about yourself, is the way you you portray yourself to the world! If you feel fabulous, you act fabulous! For me, this can be a lot, but there are so many simple ways you can do this! I feel yucky if I don't have a pop of polish on my nails or toes, and that is such a simple thing to do! Painting your own nails can be relaxing also, because it is a short amount of time devoted to just sitting! A good lip color can also make you feel better! I am such a lip girl, so I always need a good color on, so I don't feel dead! Get a tinted chapstick if you aren't big on lipsticks, I wear that on the daily! Perfumes are also a great way to boost your confidence! I always spritz myself before I walk out the door, and I could walk out of the door 27 days a day, but I'll smell amazing doing it! I want to be able to walk past people and them go, "wow, she smells good!".

5)WORK IT!
Working out is something that majority of us dread, but almost 99% of the time, once you finish that workout you feel amazing, like you could conquer the world! At least I do.. (Unless it was leg day, and your legs are so shaky that you twist your ankle off the curb... Story for a later date ;) ) Make time for this, go for a 15 min walk or job, or go full out and do your half hour/full hour workout! This way of paying attention to yourself benefits you in so many ways!

I'm sure there are many other things can you can do to pay some tlc to yourself, but these are the top 5 that come to mind to me! If you have any other ideas, please let me know!! I wanna do them all ;)


This dress is a FAV! From my newest go-to shop, Elle Lain! How adorable? This is perfect for those upcoming weddings, showers or just even an everyday dress!!

Outfit Details:
Dress: Elle Lain // LINK
Shoes: Older Giani Bini // Similar LINK
Earrings: Kendra Scott // LINK
Watch: Kate Spade // LINK

Happy Day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...