Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Dress Obsessed!















Dress: Umgee. (blogger screw up. I cant find the name of the dress but I purchased mine at Roots in Waco!) 
Shoes: Marc Fisher. (re-stocked in ALL sizes!!!) Handbag: Tory Burch. Sunnies: Nordstrom.


I know I pretty much say almost every time that I'm obsessed with whatever I'm wearing- but this time, I'm for real. This dress, has everything you could want with a dress. The light weight material. A little bit of "print" to give some pizazz. And not form fitting, but not looking like a bag. It's a winner. One thing I like so much about this dress is that it "hovers" over your legs, so your legs look long, skinny & tanned! I need all of the above!! 

What's up with these shoes that I wear almost every time I put on "real clothes"? I'm obsessed with them too. Here's a short story:
I walk into Nordstrom at North Park. 
I described these exact shoes to the sweetest shoe guy & he gave me the most upsetting look. 
Asked me what shoe size I was. 
And told me to be "hopeful". 
He came back out with a half size smaller than I asked, but I tried. 
They FIT. He was so sweet & walked all around the store with them in his hand because he said they had been calling Nordstroms all over the US for customers asking for these shoes & that they were the LAST pair they had. Woo! 

Short recap: these shoes are my fav, were meant to be & they are so so comfy! OH, and the best part about these shoes? They're dupes for the CHLOE ones & save you roughly $465... 

Hope you all are having a fab week so far!!





1 comment:

  1. As the years roll past, there has been significant change in the design that beach footwear comes in. Years ago, if you needed these, you could only choose from either the flip-flop or the Birkenstock. These were all waterproof shoes and therefore were handy when it comes to maintenance issues.I find this website for Best Dress Shoes for Walking.

    ReplyDelete

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...