Thursday, June 9, 2016

Floral + Off the Shoulder












Top: Free People / also comes in white. {The Brass Trunk}. Shorts: JC Penney
Shoes: Marc Fisher. Handbag: Tory Burch. Watch: Michael Kors. Bracelet: Kendra Scott.
Necklace: Everlasting Joy {10% off w/ code EJ+Catherine}

What's trending this summer? 
-Floral prints
-Off the shoulder 
-Ruffles 
-Espadrilles

Maybe that's why I'm so obsessed with all of the above? Either way, you'll be seeing a TON of those things on the blog this summer! 

This Free People top may be my "IT" top of the summer. I've never gotten so many compliments on a single item, nor have I ever worn something SO fun! This top is great for going out to eat, a summer BBQ or even going to a summer party because it can be dressed down with shorts (like above) or worn with white skinny jeans or even a denim skirt would be fabulous! 
It also comes in white & I loooove the white too! I may need it ;) 
{my mom is reading that last line and I'm betting you she is texting me right now saying "no"}

I don't know about you, but with the weather being SO hot already and it's just going to get hotter, every time I'm shopping I'm looking for loose, flowy & light clothing! Denim in the summer- if you see me wearing any jeans that aren't white, call me crazy because I have lost my mind! I haaaate pants in the summer so I basically live in dresses! Always on the hunt for a good dress! I could live in dresses! That's why I love a good top that I can pair with almost anything and get away with wearing shorts! 


Hope you're having a FAB week!!! 
I'm headed to Waco tomorrow & I'm so ready to be back in the Wack!!! I've missed Baylor!






No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...