Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Pink + Tassels + Affordable

















Dress: SheIn. Shoes: Calvin Klein (old). Sunglasses: Oakley. 
If you click the abve "SheIn" link, you will have direct access to the dress. 

Okay. This dress. I am in LOVE with. And you'll freak when I tell you how much it is... 
THIRTEEN NINETY NINE. Yes. $13.99. Is that not a STEAL or what? 

Now, I know what you're thinking... "How can this be?" "This dress won't be any kind of quality." 
"It wont even be worth my while to order." 

BLAH. BLAH. BLAH. 
Now I love a good deal, but I don't want to get scammed or cheated. 
The first time I ordered from this website, SheIn I was very hesitant, but at the same time I was like, "I'm not spending that much, I might as well chance it." And, it worked out in my benefit! I have loved every single piece that I have gotten from this company! 
(And I see so many other bloggers wearing it!!) 

I'm 5'8, and typically wear a size medium. I went ahead and ordered a large because I wasn't sure of the length or fit of the dress, but I can easily go for a medium in this! The material of this dress isn't see through, snaggy or anything! This will be a repeater!!! 

Happy Almost Friday!!!!





7 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable! And the hot pink looks amazing on you!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vibrate color in this dress and anytime there are tassels, I am SOLD! Shein does it again!!! Love that you paired it with fun blue sunnies...perfect!!

    xoxo
    Tiffani
    www.tiffaniatbretonbay.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hot pink is such a great summer color and looks wonderful on you! The tassels are so fun and on trend. Shein seems to be a great place to order from. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I am in love with that hot pink dress! The tassels really keep it on trend :) You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with this dress!! You look AMAZING 💕💕 I can't get enough of tassels!!
    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Packers and Movers Bangalore Will Ensure Tension-Free Move

    Ready to move? Request free quotes today!

    Packers and Movers Bangalore @ http://www.shiftingguide.in/packers-and-movers-bangalore.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the nice post

    Packers and Movers Lucknow Will Ensure Tension-Free Move

    Ready to move? Request free quotes today!

    Packers and Movers Lucknow @ http://www.shiftingguide.in/packers-and-movers-lucknow.html

    ReplyDelete

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...