Tuesday, September 20, 2016

C.O. Rulon Reed























Dress: Rulon Reed. Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff. Shoes: Donald Pliner // Similar. 
Necklace: Kendra Scott. Watch: Kate Spade.  


A little late in the season... I know. Forgive us. 

Lately I've been running around crazy. And when I say crazy, I 100% mean in the most chaotic way possible. It's been the craziest first month of school. 

I mean, I had my first frozen meals last week. I didn't understand the concept of them until last week. And I can now say they are the worst thing I have ever put in my mouth. 
10/10 would not recommend. 

Anyways. This post has been a work in the making. But, it's one of the comfiest resort wear dresses I've ever tried on! It's so soft and forms to any body type! I love it! 

There are so many colors & prints to choose from. 
There's even long-sleeve options to choose from for this "fall" weather... If Texas ever gets that!

(I can walk from one class to the other & my shirt gets wet....) 

Hope everyone is having a fab week!!







1 comment:

  1. Hey I just want to appreciate your ability to work. You have set an example for us by posting such an informative post. Great work. legal spice

    ReplyDelete

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...