Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Blog-Iversary Outfit!

























OTS Top: SheIn. Jeans: Karen Kane. Shoes: Marc Fisher
Necklace: Everlasting Joy (10% off w/ code EJ+Catherine). Earrings: BaubleBar. 
Sunnies: Nordstrom $12! Watch: TOY. 

{PS this was my photoshoot taken from my 1 year blog-iversary, forgive the cute pink balloon!}

It's Tuesday. And today has already been a week. 
Crazy!

This is an exciting week though! 
On Monday, I got to class and had a quiz I didn't know about. Open book // open notes, yet I didn't have my book or my notes. Yea, typical Monday. 
WAIT FOR IT... 
The professor gives us her instructions: write your name on the test & scantron, read the directions, and then turn it in when you're done. 
In the instructions, it says, "mark every answers A for a 100". 
I HAVE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS. 
I see these things on twitter, like if this guy makes the paper ball in the trashcan the class gets this grade, or if you flip to the last question it tells you what to do for the whole test etc.
It finally happened to me! DAY MADE! 

Also, today, Tuesday, I thought I had a test. Turns out it's next week! How awesome is that?!

And then on Thursday, I'm going to Dallas with some friends to one of Katey McFarland's (Chronicles of Frivolity) meet & greets @ Neiman Marcus Cusp Fort Worth! So I am pumped!

Also, this outfit is one of my favs. Obviously we all know I am a rule breaker... Who even follows the "no white after labor day" rule?! I know Lauren Conrad doesn't... So why should I?! 

This top is to die for. Seriously. A FAV! And these shoes, I will wear them til the death of me & they are finally in stock in almost ALL sizes linked above!








10 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love the pink balloon and happy blogiversary!!!!!

    xx -anna
    www.fleurdille.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your one year! ps love that top so much!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that top!! the stripes and the style are TOo cute!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top is so adorable! Congratulations on your first year!!

    xx Sam |The Heart of the House

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1 Year Blogiversary!! Loving this top so much :) XX, Donna
    www.onthedllifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogiversary!!!!!! I just celebrated mine as well!

    www.MelissaTakesFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm approaching my blogiversary too! Congratulations! This outfit is so adorable!

    xoxo,
    Bailey
    Here’s The Skinny

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL that's hilarious! What a lucky break on your quiz! Happy 1 year blogiversary, girlfriend! Many more to come. Love this top, I've had my eye on it.

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogiversary! I love when I get to class and I have quizzes and tests I didn't know about...lol...happened last semester in my anthropology class with my midterm...but I still got an A so I dodged that bullet! Lol!
    - Jessica
    Miss Moore Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on one year of blogging, that is so incredibly exciting! Looking forward to all the future things you'll be working on too! xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...