Thursday, September 29, 2016

Breaking out Fall with Grace & Edge!























Dress: Grace & Edge. Hat: Nordstrom.  Purse: Chanel
Shoes: Steve Madden. Ring: BaubleBar. Earrings: BaubleBar // Similar.

I don't know about y'all, but this week's weather has been THE best thing. Even though it's been a crazy week, the weather has made up for it! I am in LOVE!

I've had to simmer myself down from pulling out all of my fall clothing at once. 

I just wish this weather would stay, but early next week we're suppose to be back in the 90s! BOO! 

This dress is perfect for basically anything because it's light weight & has the cutest simple details! 
I love the little ruffle detail on the sleeves & the fact that you can pair any shoes / accessories with it. 
I'm normally never a black person, but I am a huge fan of this dress!

You can shop the dress here: Grace & Edge Boutique
(It's under $40 and all sizes are in stock right now)

Like my phone case? There will be a giveaway on Instagram // Facebook soon for my phone case + laptop skin! Keep your eyes out! 

Shop my outfit here:




1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all these lace up details!! Gorgeous!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...