Saturday, September 5, 2015

Weekly Recap!

So, blogging takes a lot of time, a lot of thought, and a lot of work!

Every week I will do a recap of my social media posts & do details!
Life of a college student on the go is non stop!

Here's the past two weeks, because I've been such a slacker!


{I finally decided to dress up for school! Some of my favorite print shorts, the mid kindergarten high half up pony & my fav new necklace from Mystic Bazaar-Kendra Scott}

{Super casual, but at least I put in effort to wear something besides a tee! One of my newest stone necklaces, slightly obsessed with. My Michael Kors handbag, that I touched base on in my past blog post of the strap breaking.... And again, my Mystic Bazaar necklace!}

{Sunny side up. I dressed up. On the weekend. Put some effort into the day, but couldn't get past wearing some shorts that weren't comfy. Birks it was!!}

{Morning coffee & what I like to call, my life in paper form. I don't know where I would go, what I would do, or how I would function without a day planner. Seriously.}

{Workout clothes for the win! Lululemon top, some super comfy leggings that I have no clue where they came from, and my neon Nike Roshe!}

{My lastest shoe fetish! I tried out ShoeDazzle for the first time & had a huge success! These shoes were pretty moderately priced & the quality fits with the pricing! Not bad at all. I will be keeping this website in mind for future shoe needs! Go check it out!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...