Friday, November 13, 2015

Fall Friday: OTK, Suede & Fur

Fall weather has finally arrived in Texas?! Yes. No. Maybe so... 
In any case, break out the fall clothes while you can!


FALL IS HERE. Maybe... In Texas, we're not really sure yet if it's here to stay or just a sneak peek!


The first thing I do when this weather drops to a reasonable temp is freak out over what I can wear! I've been dying to wear this green suede dress for any reason. OTK (over the knee) boots are something that I wish I could wear more often & had a million pairs of. The boot of the season. Get yourself a pair quick! Fur vests- I have four I think? And I want more. And more. And more. 

Hats.... Hats are a weird subject for me. I love me some hats. If I could buy all the ones I fall in love with, I would. But I think I've maybe worn this hat 5 times? Maybe enough to count on both hands. I will wear a hat any day for a blog post, but I'm not the type of person to wear a hat out in a social outing. I need to get over that ASAP, because they are IN! What's your stance on hats?

HAPPY FRIDAY!
 Recap: Fur. Suede. OTK. All in style & something you need in your closet ASAP!



I've linked some similar items. Boots are last season Michael Kors. Dress, Forever 21. Vest, Karlie Clothing brand from The Brass Trunk. Clutch, who knows?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...