Monday, November 9, 2015

Plaid. Stripes. Fringe.

& How to wear a blanket scarf!


HOW TO TIE/WEAR A BLANKET SCARF:


Take the scarf & grab each end.


Now, grab each side, one on top, one on bottom.
(I grabbed the top left, and bottom right)


 Tie the two ends together in a small knot.


The knot creates an infinity scarf!


Put the scarf on like an infinity scarf.


Wrap the scarf around your neck for a second time.


VOILA! Here you have the easiest way to wear a blanket scarf!


Pattern mixing can be fun & my favorite way this season is to mix plaids & stripes! 
This blanket scarf is one of my favorites and was my first from Target! Can we all just take a moment, what would we do without Target?! This striped top was another one of my Old Navy steals for a whopping $6, paired with my Baylor skinnies, fringe booties and my latest accessory, the gorg Fendi handbag!

Tip: if you are going to wear a bulky scarf, plan ahead to wear your hair half up or all the way up. It's a lot easier to dress a scarf without your hair laying all kinds of weird on it! Plus, it looks cuter and adds a different look! I never wear my hair in a ponytail so it totally changed up my look with this scarf! 

Xoxo,



(HOVER OVER & CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW!)

2 comments:

  1. I thank you for showing me how to wear a blanket scarf. I am a dummy when it comes to things like this. And, it's SO easy. :)

    ReplyDelete

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...