Monday, November 16, 2015

Gift Guide: Under $25



Ahhh!!! The holidays are almost here!! If you're like me, you haven't even thought of who you are giving what! That's why I'm coming up with some fabulous gift guides to help ease this process!!

The first of many gift guides is here! I will be doing different budget friends options for you to gift your girlfriends, sister, mother, whoever! 

I hope you like this one! A round up of some fab chic items any woman would love to receive without breaking the bank!! 

Have recommendations? Send them my way!

PS: Bobbi Brown ($15) & Burberry Brit ($22). 

LINKS TO SHOP: 


Xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...