Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Let's Talk Leather.



The Holiday season is approaching quick! Here's a fun outfit idea for those holiday parties!
A little bit of leather. A little bit of snake print. A little flash of red. Good to go!



I have been dying to wear my leather leggings! Ever since I made the purchase last season, I have been obsessed! They are so comfortable & add a little spice to any outfit! This top has been a favorite of mine, hanging in my closet waiting for the right opportunity! I can't wait to sport this look to a party this year! Throw in some red soles & any outfit is complete!

Whoever thinks leather leggings are scary.... They aren't! I was scared of them at first. When you first put them on & are paranoid of what it shows, that they make a noise when you walk... Stop right there! None of that is true. They show only good assets. They don't make any noise. All they do is grab people's attention & they think you look good! Leather leggings are a must in my books now! I've linked some in various price ranges! I'm wearing the Lysse, with the tummy control band! Available at The Brass Trunk, where my top also came from!

Links to shop:



Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love it Catherine!! I love my leather leggings too!! Can't wait to break them out

    ReplyDelete

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...