Saturday, November 21, 2015

Can't figure out how to dress for this weather?

This Fall, my favorite trend is pattern mixing. Stripes & plaid are my favorite way to do this combo, other than any pattern + leopard. I touched on this in my Plaid. Stripes. Fringe. post a few weeks ago! 

Mix and match styles. Get creative with your wardrobe as you transition into Fall!



This in-between Fall weather is killing me! I never know when I wake up what the weather is like to dress for! One of my favorite ways to incorporate Fall pieces with the weather still warm is to pair a dress like above, with some fall riding boots! You're still showing some skin, not sweating in leggings or tights, and have Fall accents! Also, in my OTK, Suede & Fur post, I incorporated Fall pieces, without dressing for cool weather! I wore a suede dress, fur vest, black over the knee boots, but no sleeves, and no tights! 

Other ways to dress for the season, but not according to weather, is to wear a chunky sweater with shorts. Ripped boyfriend jeans paired with an over sized tee & booties or lace up flats. My ultimate go to is a swing dress & booties or riding boots.  Tried pairing a blanket scarf with no sleeves? Sweater with a suede mini skirt! Also, anything that I can pair with leggings, I am so down!! 

Any tips on dressing for this unusually warm Fall weather? Give me some advice!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...