Monday, December 14, 2015

Home for the Holidays!

Kicking off my Christmas break with a festive holiday outfit! Adding red during the holiday season can basically transform any ordinary outfit to be festive for the holiday season!

















This winter I am all about mixing prints! Stripes, hounds tooth, leopard (which is a neutral, btw...). I like to push it to the max. I'm also all about transitioning your outfit from daytime to night in the blink of an eye. Did you even notice, I changed my scarf to a necklace, and dressed up the outfit? You could also add some heels, for an even dressier look!

Fun fact: this skirt is from Dillard's, and I feel like I've been used, because they sold it at Target almost immediately after I purchased it! While I couldn't find the Target dupe, I found a similar one, linked below! 


Target Skirt: http://www.target.com 



1 comment:

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...