Thursday, December 17, 2015

LulaRoe or "the comfiest clothes ever"?

Have you heard of this new, hip, adorable, comfy, amazing clothing line called LulaRoe?
NO? You haven't?
 You have? But you haven't tried it?
 OMG. 
Stop what you are doing. 
Scroll to the bottom of this page. 
Click on my link. 
AND CHECK IT OUT! 



















Okay. So what's the deal with this clothing line? 
LulaRoe is a fresh, fashionable, trendy, stylish, WAY comfortable, and flattering clothing line! From leggings to dresses from mom to daughter, everyone is covered!

My holiday print leggings & my hunter green "irma" top are just a few of my favorite pieces I have from LulaRoe. It's an addiction. Once I have one piece, I want more, and more, and more! 
Why? This clothing line is SO affordable and such GREAT quality! What if I told you both of my pieces were under $30 a piece? Yes ma'am! They were & are & will be!

Why do I love these pieces so much? Well, for one, the leggings, are hands down, the comfiest leggings I have EVER put on. I mean, I feel like I am walking around with a blanket, on my legs.. Like I am so comfortable, I feel like I should look like one of those "people of Walmart", but I look socially acceptable while being that comfy! There are so many different prints of leggings, these are just a look into the holiday capsule! This top- is amazing! This top is designed to go hand in hand with leggings. It's a high/low design, allowing for the booty to be covered! I chose green.... I wonder why?!?! But what I love, is that I've worn this top to class, and I've worn it out to dinner. To class I threw on a necklace, to dinner I added a fur vest. There are SO many ways to transition this top to fit any need! OH- and my fav- it runs a little over-sized, soooo, yet again, my food child doesn't show! 

So, the question now is... WHERE DO I GET MY HANDS ON SOME LULAROE?
Well, I have the ultimate hookup for you! Amber Lewis is my LulaRoe consultant & she can be yours too! 

These two links are your key pieces in scoring some pieces & some major deals! 

Bracelet: Chloe & Isabel 








No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...