Wednesday, February 3, 2016

tee dress & converse.

Dressing up... Or dressing comfy?











If you're anything like me, you love a good, casual, & comfy outfit! 
A tee dress is the perfect thing just for this occasion! 

I love when I can throw on a dress and not look like a put a ton of effort in my day. A dress is the perfect go to becase, 1) it's the whole outfit, in one piece. 2) they are comfy, forgiving, versatile. I love a tee dress because you can literally pair it with anything. You could add a sweater, you could wear flats or booties or boots, or heels, you can literally do anything! I chose converse, you know I'm trying to be hipster, but actually because they are socially acceptable now in most dressed up outfits! I am loving this new tennis shoes phase where they are worn with everything from skinnies to dresses! 

So... Where'd I get the goods from?
Converse: Journey's. Pretty typical sizing, they don't stretch like some people say. Also, if you can fit into a kids size, buy the kids, they are a heck of a lot cheaper! 
Dress & Scarf: Downtown Girls & Brother. One of my fav hometown boutiques. Affordable, trendy and comfy!
Purse: my momma's closet.... Sometimes I steal it. ;) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...