Friday, February 26, 2016

Affordable New Skincare

TULA!











I've recently become aware of this beauty brand via bloggers that I follow so I became very interested in it! This beauty brand is one of the more affordable option if you are wanting high quality. The purpose of this skincare line is a concept using probiotics to help balance your skin. I've only been using these products for a week, but I am excited to keep using them & see what difference I can notice with my skin!

Cleanser: $28 = 5.7 OZ

The cleanser smells amazing. I can't quite describe what it smells like... A mixture of fresh, flowers, clean & crisp-- if that does ya any good! What's great about this cleanser is that it's great getting makeup off! Typically I will use a mineral water cleanser or makeup remover to remove my makeup, then wash my face because some face cleansers just can't get my eye shadow and such off. This cleanser gets the job done all on its own! This cleanser cleans without drying out your skin, your skin is left smooth, soft and very clean feeling! The best feeling!

Day & Night Cream: $52 = 1.7 OZ

This cream is suitable for all ages. The purpose of this product is to hydrate you skin, while visibly minimizing your fine lines // wrinkles and improving your skin's firmness and tone! This moisturizer isn't too thick or heavy. It's the right consistency. Your skin feels so soft! 

Eye Cream: $52 = .5 OZ

This eye cream is perfect! It also is a good consistency. The purpose of this product is to hydrate while reducing fine lines, dark circles & puffiness! How is this product different than others? The cream is infused with antioxidants to enrich your skin with! What do I notice? My eyes look more refreshed when I wake up in the morning! 

Illuminating Face Serum: $78 = 1.6 OZ

GLOW! This product makes your face glow! They say to think of giving your face a nutritious meal when applying this! This product boosts dull skin & gives you a luminous radiance! This absorbs quickly into your skin without leaving the greasy look or feeling! You may think that $78 is a lot, and I know it is, but with only using a little this product can last quite a while!

Discovery Kit: $52

All four of these products are available in the discover kit, which is exactly what I just reviewed! Wether you are wanting to try the products out or want travel friends options, this is perfect!

OVERALL: 

I am just beginning with this skincare line! I cannot wait to follow up with my long term results & how I notice my skin benefiting from it! Many people who have reviewed this line have seen a difference with the redness of their face (I would love that!!!), ridding of dead skin regularly, and so much more! I am at such a weird point with my skin that I am willing to try anything. Crossing my fingers that I've found THE line just for my face!

**Please note that I have very bad acne scars // breakouts, dry skin & very very sensitive skin!



Products:



No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...