Monday, February 29, 2016

Spring LBD








LOL. Trying to take pictures in Waco is actually hard... You take about 1,000 and end up with maybe 30 good ones due to the wind!!












We all need a LBD (little black dress) that we can always go to! But with the seasons changing, we need to have versatile options! An LBD should be a staple in every woman's closet. The pairing options are endless! You won't regret investing! I love that you can wear booties, flats, heels, anything with a black dress. Gold or silver jewelry. You can make the dress as simple or as dressy as you want! Wearing it to work? Add a denim jacket, then you're good to go after hours! Seriously, the options are ENDLESS!

When I think spring, I think light & flowy and comfy! You need a LBD that has just that! This one is perfect because it's not tight fitting, the sleeves are flowy // see through, so it gives a lighter feeling to the statement of a black dress. The main reasonI love this one is the flowy-ness. It's not tight, I can eat whatever I want and I don't have any worries!

This shoot was actually one of my favorites, because I discovered a new flower place in Waco! It's a wholesale flower shop, so you purchase by the stem. HEB flowers have not been cutting it lately so I am a little too excited about this! I can't wait to make a gorgeous arrangement on my own! How fun! 

I've linked some great option for a spring LBD below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...