Friday, February 19, 2016

Give me an excuse to wear sequin!
















Give me an excuse to wear sequin. Any excuse, and I will take you up on it! A theme party- okay. Somewhere to dinner- sounds fab, I love food too. A blog post- yes that'll work. Holidays- of course. A party- heck yea, I'll be lookin' shiny! Seriously- give me any reason, any where, any season, and I will wear sequin! If I could wear it everyday, I totally would. Sequin is my fabric choice, right next to leopard. Sequin should be a neutral! 

Sequin pants are such a unique & easy way to create a dressier outfit, without going the typical route. We all own dresses // skirts // maybe a handbag that has sequin, but not many people can pull out sequin pants from the back of their closet. These pants have so many different options. Fun fact: this "top" that I'm wearing, is actually a cape dress, but I chose to pull the cape back with a brooch, so that the top/dress would be a little shorter pulled up! You can go any route with sequin pants! You can choose to pair it with something in your closet already like I did, for a tank + blazer combo, really- anything! Think of these sequin pants as leggings, what would you pair with those?!

If you have any events, parties, galas, balls coming up I would so go the sequin pant route! There's going to be gals there wearing the typical beaded dresses, maybe a sequin skirt, but I can almost guarantee you, that there won't be more than you & maybe one other that have on sequin pants! You'll stand out... in a good way & you'll make everyone wish they had thought of your outfit! 

My super cute photog:

My sequin pants came from Dillards & are Giani Binni (when I went last week, they were $20-- I wanted to buy every single color!) My cape dress is brand Karlie from The Brass Trunk. Shoes are Calvin Klein. 

Similar: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...