Tuesday, February 16, 2016

funfetti sweater



















Okay... my new FAV sweater! First off, this sweater reminds me of a funfetti/confetti cake & how can that not make you happy?! This sweater has so many neat features to it-- criss cross back, v neck, high low, (I mean high LOW), you'll never worry about your booty showing! 

A fun way to keep dressing cute in this 75 degree "winter weather" is to incorporate sweaters like this, with something you normally might not get away with wearing right now, like white denim! I also chose a pair of my spring booties & it kept it warm looking, while being able to be comfortable in this heat! 

If you haven't been to Waco, you need to. We have Magnolia Market, but we have so many cute murals like this! Waco is the new Austin. Give us a few years & we'll be one of your destinations, I don't doubt it! 

Also--- these earrings are my new go-to. I literally try to wear them with a t-shirt. I am an opal lover and these are just too fun! I got them at Bauble Bar on sale for $12 ;). Keep watching for a sale, I love all of by BB jewels! And, these don't hurt my ears!


I hope y'all are having a great week!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...