Monday, March 14, 2016

white dress // pop of red



















First- let me say. Beauty is pain. These heels... Have got to be some of the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn. I honestly can't walk normal in them! I'm not sure what it is. I mean, once my feet go numb I'm kind of okay... But i just hate that these gorgeous shoes can't be comfy!

Let's talk Easter! This dress, is the PERF style dress for Easter. Why?
-It's crisp white. No better way to spring forward!
-This style dress is so flattering on so many body styles.
-It's dressy, but can be dressed up to your desire or dressed down. 
-It's multi purpose! Wear this dress for Easter, wear it on a date, wear it on a night out!

(This dress would also be perfect for a bride to be!!!)

Oh, and for a good laugh, yes, I have a spray tan on in these photos! I thought I was lookin' real good until I loaded the images on to my computer & got to editing. This is when I wish I knew photoshop because I would be doing some major work! I feel like we've all been there though... I mean, if you haven't had a mess up with fake tanning, bless you, you are the golden one! (get it...)

What are you gals wearing for Easter? 
(I got my Easter dress in August- most pre-planning I've ever done I think!)

Where can you score this fabulous dress? 
Elle Lain... My latest gem that I've come across. THE cutest boutique, available online! I am in love with this place. The customer service. The pricing. The quality. Everything is amazing & I have not had a bad experience with them! I highly, highly recommend checking them out & purchasing from them! You will not be disappointed!


Happy Tuesday Friends!






1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love Elle Lain!
    www.theglamorousteacher.com

    ReplyDelete

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...