Friday, March 18, 2016

Casual Friday!


























I don't know about y'all, but this week went by crazy quick and super slow at the same time.. Weeks like this kill me! Also- the weather today, huge buzz kill! It is so overcast, gloomy, and no fun! My classes were cancelled today (PRAISE!!!) and I was hoping to sit poolside most of the day, but not looking good for me! Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, you would have thought it was the middle of summer, our pool was hoppin'! 

Do y'all have weekend plans? My mom is headed to Waco today for the weekend! Tomorrow is Mom's day & we are doing "Painting With a Twist" (minus the twist for ZTA!) & Sunday we have our new member presentation! 

Casual Friday is something we all love. The best of both worlds! I love pairing a semi dressy, but more on the casual side top with some cute cuffed jeans! Depending on your work place / plans you can pair some cute flats with it or dress it up a notch with some heels! Also- this Chloe & Isabel necklace I'm sporting is a new fav! It's actually convertible, I can wear it long like pictured or wear it high up like a statement necklace!

Hope y'all have a fab weekend! Don't get too rowdy! 

Similar Items:





No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...