Friday, October 30, 2015

FALL FRIDAY: I FOUND YOU, MISS NEW BOOTIE

Bootie, bootie, bootie, bootie, walkin' everywhere.
(Some will get this... Some won't....)




HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!!!

The weekend is finally here! I have today off of school for our lame 1 day "Fall Break", but hey, I'll take it!

Something you'll be seeing a lot of this season is chunky & oversized sweaters and booties! I have been searching for weeks for the perfect pair of booties. Trying to decide if I wanted fringe or non-fringe, and I finally found THE pair! These Vince Camuto booties are to die for, have a little fringe--not too much, and are oh so comfy! This sweater is from Target! YES, Target. I think I need it in every color! And, this is the debut for this new Kendra necklace, that I am in love with! It is so light weight & will go with anything in my closet! Even green on green! 

Hope you all have a safe & fabulous Halloween weekend! 

Xoxo,




(Click on the images)


4 comments:

  1. Love this look! Where are the earrings form?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Earrings are Kendra Scott also!
      I wear them all the time!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! It is def a fav! I love how versatile it is!
      I've linked a smaller one in the pics above!

      Delete

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...