Tuesday, December 1, 2015

$20 Vest + $20 Tee = Pure Joy.


What the heck? A $20 fur vest? A $20 top? Who? What? Where?


Let me just say, I had SO much fun taking pictures over the break! Two sweet, precious girls from my hometown took my pictures & I had so much fun with them. Might I add, these pictures are quite impressive! Two eighth graders know more about photography than I do... I need to step up my game! They researched shooting fashion bloggers, good poses, and I cannot wait for you to see all the photos I left with! Stunning!! Thanks girls!! 

So... This navy fur vest (that I may have purchased in burgundy also...), I got it on sale at Target, for $20! And it's actually still on sale for $23!! (Target's Cartwheel app has become my new best friend. I don't care if I'm saving 75% or 5%, I'm saving & that's all that matters, right?) You'll be seeing more of these vests. I'm slightly obsessed. This top- from a boutique in my hometown, but I've linked several! I love shopping local- pieces that not everyone can get, so it's not seen everywhere! I'm a sucker for tunics anyways, I usually pair this one with leggings!! 

My favorite thing about this vest is how light weight it is. I seem to have an obsession with fur vests, but all of my others are so heavy and thick. This vest is fur front, but sweater back, so it's not thick to sit against, and it's not heavy to wear around. I always seem to bundle up in the cold, and be freezing, then walk into a building and start shedding all my layers because they have the heat up so high! It's crazy!! Another plus with this vest is that you can pair it with a tee like I did, or you can dress it up with a swing dress. I actually wore this vest with a hunter green top while I was home, and it was actually super cute together. Hard to picture, but it was. There are so many options & this is something perfect for this upcoming holiday season! 

Target Vest. Donald Pliner Flats. Ann Taylor Loft Skinnies. 
Grey Top-Boutique. Target Statement Necklace. Kendra Scott Earrings & Pendant & Ring. 
Fendi Handbag. Kate Spade Watch. 


Shop All Items: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...