Thursday, February 11, 2016

Featured Friday!
















Okay... I found a new place to shop! Super cute, good quality & amazing styles! 

Shop: Elle Lain! 

This off the shoulder top is so cute! I can't wait for warmer weather (like it could get any warmer in Texas), to be able to pair this wish shorts! This top is way better than most off the shoulders I've worn before, because the elastic is really good & actually keeps the top down! Most of the time I have to keep pulling my top down because it slowly rises up and then looks like I stretched the neck out to fit my whole body through! This top runs true to size! I got a medium because I like a loose fit so that my food baby never shows! I had just chowed down on some Cafe Cappuccino before this shoot! Chocolate chip pancakes & all! 

I am such a rule breaker. I don't follow the "white after labor day, white before easter blah blah blah" rule! I wear white when I want to. Winter whites. If it's hot in Texas, there's a good chance I am going  to break out my white denim! I mean, why not?! I loved being able to pull these jeans out with this top because it was 70+ degrees! In January. JANUARY. This weather is crazy!!! 

Elle Lain is literally the cutest place! They have new arrivals almost every week! This place is such a keeper!!!

Y'all need to head on over to Elle Lain!!!




PROMO: Catherine10 for 10% off your purchase! Let me know if I can help you in any way!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Ways to Spark Your Health & Fitness Lifestyle!

Top: Old, Old Navy. Similar  /  Similar . Leggings: Lululemon . Similar / Similar (on sale). Tennis Shoes: Nike  ( on sale here) .   Simil...